May 09, 2008

Fiest..1 2 3

Yesterday was a little farewell meeting for two of my friends who are always on wheels, this time they are on their way to Africa and south of France ; it is quite an event when we three get together and talk about their trips, politics etc.etc. I always get to know something new during our meetings and discussion..Well yesterday I got to know about this very impressive Pneumatic mail system, an ancient underground system for the postal service, hope we can one day clear up the roads by putting all the goods transfer underground!

Back to my friends, we three are very different and very rarely our opinions and tastes matches but we believe in Voltaire’ saying,” I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”! Yesterday surprisingly we three agreed on something, we three found this song by Fiest wonderful!

1 comment:

swatitude said...

Hey, thats sad:( departing... kidding. its funny, I didnt't know you are always thinking of dancing n choreographies...This one reminds me of West Side Story n all..and my masala wasn't about the Picnic , sorry..I'm kinda lazy to write about, specially after having read your post on the picnic :) Merci