November 30, 2007

The evil monkey follows...

today morning when i took out my bike to come to the lab, this is what happened...the seat broke....
annoyed by the crowded metro...i went to the near by velib (bike rental) stand.....i found none...they are just made for emergency ...thats y i never find one when i need it...ok...just 5 minutes walk...i found just one left..."thank god" ....now with all the signal and the traffic..i have to reach the lab within 30 min and leave it in the nearest bike stand....
when i reached the bike stand next to my lab...this is how it was...there was no place to put a bike...now i have to find the closest empty stand, with just few more minutes.....ooops! this evil monkey is just following me...
anyways...as i started taking photos and composing the blog entry in my mind....i felt i am not a victim of the busy..hectic schedule of the city life...but just one small struggling character in a big play that i am enacting.......Thanks to the blog, which makes me see myself as a Protagonist in my life's play...sometimes, i feel i can kick out the evil monkeys out of my play...but they add some new twists and turns to my play...so i will learn to put up with them and may be one day i can write...she lived happily ever after...!

No comments: