July 09, 2007

Lost and Found!

“Show me your friend and I will tell who you are”, “Birds of the same feather flock together” I remember reading these quote as child and as grow up I disagree with this more and more. I guess, we don’t have to have similar ideas, thoughts and life style to be friends, just mutual respect and not trying to impose each other with their views, can lead to a healthy, enjoyable relationship. Vijay is one such friend; we don’t have anything in common except for our mother tongue and our common friend George. But still we had great time together three years back, till I lost him (as he forgot to take a backup of his outlook mail box, when he moved out of his old job) Thanks to the internet communities, I got him back, that too just across the English channel and recently had a very nostalgic phone conversation.

Say hi to my Lost and Found friend Vijay! My friends and family list in UK is growing! Should make a visit, on a non-rainy day, to have some tea and cookies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tea is getting cold here. Come soon to UK nah. Eagerly waiting to see you here...

;-)B

Uma Maheswari said...

Hmm! I love ice tea too. yes! I am will try to be there soon, but don't know when.

Unknown said...

landed in london but no sign of non-rainy day.. its london we are talking about.. we cannt even think abt it..L) have fun..