September 09, 2008

Mini Big Bang

One of the very famous Tamil ("Women") Poet once said "கற்றது கைமனளவு , கல்லாதது உலகளவு! " "What you have learned is a mere handful; What you haven't learned is the size of the world" ! The more you agree with her, more you get grounded! Today a group of scientist got together in Franco-Swiss boarder with an aspiration to explore the 96% of unobservable matters of this universe! They are going to create a mini big bang tomorrow, probably one of the biggest experiment ever conducted ! May be they can decode the evolution of the universe or as some pessimist fear that 'it may create a black hole and swallow the universe! ' Lets just wish that nothing goes wrong! I am not just worried about the universe, it can take care of itself as it did for millions and billions of years. I am just worried about my lunch! I have a bet with Alberto, if nothing fails in this experiment, I will get a free lunch! So! Please wish for a free lunch!

No comments: