Yuva tagged me (http://iamyuva.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/tagged-2/)
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. What is one thing which made you feel shy/ or embarrassed of yourself?
Well! There are two things! One to keep postponing my deadlines with my manuscript, I was so embarrassed to face my boss today; finally I wrote him a mail, just sitting in the next room! Next is my recent addiction to Big Boss 2, a reality show! Oh! God! Reality shows are horrible! Let me get out of it soon!
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Right Now…To finish my manuscripts and thesis without postponing it further!
3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?
There are quite a few! To start with people in my vicinity, two men linked with my lab one is a male chauvinist pig and the other is just a stinky pig! Well! I do kick them once in a while!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Well! First, buy a house in Himalayas and then have some hobbies or some volunteer work, specially something which will allow me to deal with kids on daily basis and then travel once in a while to meet near and dear ones! And feed lot of people!
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
NO!! I may sound bit cheesy and ‘bollywood’ type, but still… I ‘still’ believe in love at first sight! I think you will feel or see the spark in the very first encounter itself! Lovers can be friends; but friends can’t be lovers at least this is true in my past 10+ years experience and this blind faith is still keeping me single ;-)
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Blessed is definitely only when love it is mutual! Otherwise both (loving someone and being loved by someone) can be hell!
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Sorry! I don’t believe in waiting business!
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Wish them happy married life! Oh! Boy! I have done that enough in my life!
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Empathy! Live in others shoes!
10. Do you lie?
Yes! Yes! I do! But like to move away from people to whom I have to lie or who lie to me! Definitely they are not close to my heart! In my life always lies have got big cracks in relationship!
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Oh! God! I am so bad in planning! Like to take life as it comes! Just don’t want to be financially or physically dependent on anyone!
12. What’s your fear?
Right now… My laptop should not crash!
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Intelligent and philosophical!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and Rich and The rest can follow!
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
As I said before, need spark to fall in love! Where ever the spark is brighter and only when and where it is well reciprocated!
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I don’t believe in give and take policies in relationships! It is all about sharing and caring!
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I can forget and forgive provided, that someone have realized how horrible they were! Till then I will not forget to remind them how horrible they were!
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
" If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;"
- Rudyard Kipling's "If"...
Now don’t ask me which is triumph and which is a disaster! I am sure it varies from person to person! But let us just learn to accept both the impostors just the same!
19. Your all time favorite song. Only ONE. And why?
One of my favorite song is this one Kurai ondrum illai ! , a song composed by the first Indian Governors-General of India (Rajaji)! Specially I like to hear this whenever I start complaining about my life, this song sort of helps me to see the sunny side of my life, specially last few days when I was walking back home without my bike, I was singing this song to myself! In short! Telling myself that I don’t have any ‘big’ problems in life! No problems and No regrets! Makes me realize that I have enough strength to face problems in life and I can handle it!
20. I TAG these 4 people because I’m sure they’ll have more interesting answers than I did!
Swati - 'eye' express
Ashgene - inspiration
Freeda - Musings and Others
Mohor - An Indian's weblog