August 21, 2007

a warm start and a cold end…

Yesterday morning as I was finishing my summer vacation, Anton’s parents took us to a very beautiful restaurant in the country side, in the middle of olive tree orchard, wow! I have never seen so many old olive trees together at the same place. It looked like a tall bonsai, thick trucks like an old tree but not so tall, it was cute. Started the day like this in the sunny Spain with warm people, but sun didn’t stay with me for long as I took the flight (not the crappy one this time) the weather in north of France was so bad that there was a big time turbulence and also delay in because of the bad weather. Gray, rainy and cold and the add to all these nice aspects the train which I was suppose to take from the airport was down, finally will all the changes it took me 4 hours to reach home from the airport (instead of 40 min) I don’t know if it happens only to me, take a flight for an hour but spend up to 6 hours just commuting to the airport. Paris didn’t have summer this year it seems. So, thus I finished my summer and summer vacation, but I have more stories about Spain to share, anyways the weather is bad here and some of my friends are not yet back from the vacation, I can spend time in recalling my sunny days and keep updating my blog. I have put on 4 kgs in a month, well! I should atleast write one more entry about the Spanish food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sure ....this news will make you happy!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6957882.stm

Anonymous said...

4kg, surely not, maybe you have hidden it somewhere because I certainly didn't notice a thing!!

Uma Maheswari said...

thanks sui, my weighing machine depressed me yesterday!