August 22, 2007

Gray weather but pleasant memories...

How does it feel to meet a friend after 6 years? Sometimes it can be a pleasant surprise, but sometimes we might have evolved apart, so it may be a pleasant shock. Today I had a pleasant surprise meeting, Praveen a friend from my collage days in Madurai Kamaraj University, now he just joined a lab in my institute. After six years we are neighbors once again. Inspite of the gray weather, it was nice to show him around my lab neighborhood, the Latin quarter of Paris. (Since there are many old educational/research institutes, once upon a time it was very common to hear Latin in this neighborhood it seems) It was nice to talk about the nice old collage days and it was a nice coincidence that I got my old photo scanned from my mom today, Hmmm! All the girls with me in that picture is mother of one or more kids now and that’s Praveen in the entrance of our institute, ENS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nama ooru ammakal, iipo real ammava? matikitavan pavam! nee yara koduma pana pooraiyoo?

-j

Uma Maheswari said...

daei! pavam da jega, aval real amma mattum thaan ;-) she just had second baby!