March 21, 2006

Last Minute..

I wish, I was more organized to avoid the last minute mess before a trip…I wanted to finish making slides and some work for my talk by this weekend and just wanted to relax today. But due the on going strike in France, there are some big threats for my institute too it seems. so, it was completely shut down and all the access points to the building was disabled and my weekend working plan was big flop show but had some nice unexpected lunch and dinner with friends and a nice forced rest. Just finished, making slides for my talk but will do the final touch up and finalize it in the flight with my boss, will be leaving to the airport in less than 6 hours, still need to rush home and start packing my things, I am the most well organized person on the earth!!!

No comments: