November 17, 2009

The end of John..Keats!

After seeing the anti-climax in the two weekend movies, I am drained off all the strong emotions and just feeling the scary silence of my mind, no pain nor happiness, often I have to check if I am still alive. Luckily it is cold in UK and the chill air reminds me that my mind and body are still alive. In the end of the second movie as the man in the brown coat was walking away hand in hand with his girl with the red bag, in one of the beautiful streets of Cambridge as the christmas lights were about to go on, I wished the climax was different but still I was able to say, "they look great together", may be the climax I wished for....would not had such a perfect match?? Thus trying hard to deal with the tragic end of John...Keats stories which left me in this scary silence. As always my friends are giving me a helping hand. I had this very nice discussion about tai chi with a wonderful new angel I met in cambridge. She told me that the negative forces acting upon us can be turned into our favour just with right and very small movements of our body, I am sure that holds true for my mind too. Just with some slight postive tuning I can convert this scary silence into a very nice environement for my meditation practice.

1 comment:

Raj said...

i guess, may be our mind is always expecting fairytale ending to stories or movies..so that's y we are not able to accept (sometimes reluctantly accepting) the tragic ending?? ..may be we dont want stories to end, that resembles the actual life??..not sure...