February 23, 2006

Stopping by Paris...

Exactly a year ago, on this same day I landed in Paris, It was a beautiful snowy evening. I just knew two people in Paris then, my boss Chris and Anton, just through mails and today I was just recalling the new people I have met in last one year, there are atleast 30 new phone numbers added to my mobile phone book….just 30???..Seems to be too less for talkative Uma…may be because of the language difference? And many many new people added to my life, who will be ever very close to my heart. It was a very emotional and adventurous year. That’s few photos taken within few hours after landed in Paris, which I took with Anton, who came to receive me in the airport .Paris is really a wonderful city to live, but don’t know how long?
“The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.”
From Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening by Robert Frost

No comments: