May 21, 2009

Parker's Piece

As we were walking to the beer festival yesterday, we crossed this beautiful huge park called Parker's Piece, just in the heart of Cambridge. Every time when I crossed this park, I was overwhelmed to see boys playing cricket. This is a very common to see in India, but for the first time seeing it outside India makes me feel very nostalgic. Michael, a new member of my team also one of the reason for breaking the silence at work, told me that this very same Parker's Piece is the birth place football it seems. If it is hard to believe ...Here is the link..Thanks for the link Michael. The trees in the background also signifies something but we are yet to discover that.. Talking about sports, I restarted my badminton in Cambridge, I was so excited to find a nice court and good team to play just in my company campus.

No comments: