May 22, 2009

Allergic to fishes.

If one day, I decide to write an autobiography, you may find this statement, "There were lots of Pisceans came and went in my life". Few days back with a glass of strong English cider I was discussing understandings and misunderstandings of my life , with one of my good old friend in Cambridge. As we were discussing recent conflicts in life that I faced during my Paris exit, we discovered that all the conflict I had in Paris were with Pisceans, and this friend in Cambridge also happened to be one. After a pint of cider, you tend to look for logic of life in more irrational places like the astrology match site.

This is what we got, “This can be a tough match, if only because Sagittarius are so direct, and Pisces are so diplomatic in the way they approach communication. Your Sagittarius can come across uncaring, too blunt, and even deliberately hurtful. When confronted with these feelings, Sagittarius may respond by saying, "Well, you asked, didn't you?" Arguments go around and around on this topic between Pisces and Sagittarius and can eventually kill the relationship.

Pisces with Sagittarius is not an easy. Your most obvious difference is that Pisces are sentimental romantics who wear their hearts on their sleeves. Pisces will not respond well to your brutal honesty. Pisces wouldn't dream of being as direct with you -- or anyone else -- and they are careful to surround their negative comments with positive ones to soften them. You feel that this is too much work. Pisces might respond by saying you ought to be more caring. One rule: It's absolutely critical to take your Pisces' feelings seriously. Sagittarius can too often make the mistake of dismissing them.”

Well! Most of the things happened to be true, especially “Pisces wouldn't dream of being as direct with you”.... During my Paris exist days, I was having Japanese dinner with two Pisceans who happen to know that I am allergic to fishes and saw me ordering miso soup during our few visits to Japanese restaurants, If it was one my Sagittarian friend He/She might have said on my face, “Stupid! Girl, why are you ordering miso soup when you were allergic to fishes”, and I would have replied “Shut up! I know!”, but in this case it was Pisceans, so they created a mini 10 minute drama just to convey this statement to me, the first fish asked the second one, what is miso soup? Where it comes from? And how it is made? So indirectly trying to make me realize that it is made of fish. I felt like screaming at the top of my voice, “ I am allergic to fishes, but I love miso soups! Do you have any problems with that Fish? “

Just like this love for Miso soup and allergy(hate) for Fishes in my life, many people I adore and respect in my life are Pisceans too, like my ex-boss, a friend from college, my first friend in Paris and infact this Cambridge friend..
Moral of the story, just use astrology for timepass, not to make decisions in life!

2 comments:

Raj said...

Pisces made u hate Fish or the other way round???

Uma Maheswari said...

it is just a coincidence and i dont hate both, only that some fishes and pisces create srtange reactions!