August 01, 2006

Here it Starts...

Finally.. here starts my summer vacation... I am leaving to Switzerland tomorrow morning for a month. I am first going to a meditation center in Mont Soleil,St-Imier. I am practicing vipassana, a Buddhist type of meditation for past 2 years. About this meditation, there are centers all around the world teaching and practicing vipassana, the beginners have to start with a 10days course. It do have some strict code of contact which we need to follow as a mediator, first is Nobel silence, 9days we are not suppose to talk or communicate by any means with others.The people who know me will never believe that I have spent 20days of my life in complete silence, I initially thought its going to be difficult for me, but its very special to spend few days just listening to yourself, listening to your heart beats and feeling your blood flow etc.... I did my first 10days in Chennai, India 2 years back and last year in Canada, with my parents and brother.Now for the next 10days starting from tomorrow. So, I will be away from my beloved computer, no mails ..no blogs..so I guess I will catch you guys again on 13th of August, when I will come out of the center and start seeing Switzerland, So..here it starts..My Alpine summer...

No comments: