October 08, 2007

Lot of things!

This Saturday was nuit blanche and the French's fate deciding rugby match. Had a nice Italian dinner party at my boss's house with his very first and latest students, both latest finished and latest ongoing (Anton and Me) watching the rugby match for the very first time in my life and that too I was able to catch my host country winning a very tough game. Humm! for the very first time in my life some events got repeated, Last year I had a stroll in my favorite square with Anton to see it lighted in blue for nuit blanche, this year out of mere coincidence we just repeated that after the dinner, this year the same square was lighted with lamps with fire. Check out the photos, you will not deny that it was taken in the romantic city, Paris. Well! this year too the road was filled with drunken people, even some drunken monkeys went into a museum (which is open over night for Nuit Blanche) and punched some million dollar worth Claude Monet's painting it seems! crazy!


October 08, 2006Nuit blanche
Today is Nuit blanche (white Night) in Paris. Every year in October, I guess on full moon night they have this thing called white night, when all the museums are open for free till mid night and many art pieces and installations exhibited in main areas of paris. We went to an Iranian museum, many gold and silver art works remained me of ancient art pieces of India. I felt the same in last week’s Thai expo too. I guess our ancient India had lot of cultural and art exchanges with the neighbors. We just strolled through important monuments...that’s in my favorite square, Place de la concord.. Fountains and statues around the square were lighted blue. People were going crazy in the road,city looked as if the whole Paris was on the street, took a hell lot of time to drive back home, with the drunken teenagers jumping in the streets.
blog it

No comments: