March 31, 2006

Jet-Lag

Atheist believe that we have full control over life, Spiritualist believe that there are some forces around us controlling our life. As I started discovering the life style of the Diatoms, I started believing that environmental factors plays a major role in people's life. Light for insistence, brings about a rhythmic change in our day to day life, which is called as "Circadian rhythm" , coined by a French scientist Jean-Jacques d'Ortous de Mairan, in 1700. We all have a biological clock inside, which is operated by the external factors, In fact one of our lab's interest is to decode this Biological Clock in Diatoms. As the 'Awake' and 'Asleep' is the part of this biological clock, I guess 'Smiles' and 'Tears' also may be part of some Biological clock and controlled by external factors? and we are just a silent victim of universe conspiracy? May be all we need to do is to "meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two imposters just the same"

What is all these stories for? I am surffering from very bad jet lag,which is part of my Biological Clock..and My Biological clock right now is just driving me crazy, Just trying to keep myself awake, just by reading and writing about the Science and Philosophy behind this mess.

No comments: